Roland TD-50KV V-Drum Kit
Edrumcenter will meet or beat anyone's price on a Roland TD-50KV. We also offer free shipping, a free update to the latest OS available, free custom patches for the TD-50 module, and great service before and after the sale. We specialize in Edrums and can help you with custom options, trade-ins for your older gear, advice on hardware, headphones, speakers, and custom quotes.
The Roland TD-50KV is a top of the line V-Drum kit from Roland. Roland really listened to customer feedback on this kit by making the snare larger and more responsive and the ride is much larger and much more responsive. The TD-50KV features the PD-140DS 14" digital mesh snare drum, KD-140 14" kick drum, CY-18DR 18" digital ride, and of course the new TD-50 V-Drum module. Using the module’s SD card slot, it’s easy to trigger your own WAV files using any of the TD-50KV’s drum pads, and you can loop or layer them alongside the internal sounds while controlling volume and tone via the TD-50’s front panel. Play something really cool? Connect the TD-50 module to a computer via USB for multi-track recording direct to your favorite DAW. Up to 10 channels can be recorded separately, then easily edited for tone color and more. There’s even a choice of audio sampling formats: 48 kHz, 96 kHz, and the standard 44.1kHz. The TD-50 module also has XLR outputs and some serious practice tools all built in. There is also a version with a larger 22" kick drum called the TD-50KVX.
- Flagship electronic kit with ultimate expression
- TD-50 module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and all-new onboard sounds
- Newly developed 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare with a high-resolution multi-sensor system for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- New 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride provides accurate positional sensing and improved dynamics using an innovative multi-sensor system
- Additional cymbal pads include VH-13 V-Hi-Hat, CY-14C crash, and CY-15R crash/ride One PD-108-BC rack tom pad and two PD-128-BC floor tom pads
- KD-140-BC Kick Trigger Pedal - Play your own WAV samples via an SD card
- USB 10-channel audio out for multi-track recording through a single USB cable
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA
- Metronome with Quiet Count plus audio recording/playback functions for practice
- Large MDS-50KV drum stand
- Hi hat Stand, Kick Pedal, Snare Stand, Drum Throne and Headphones are not included. Need those? Contact us for a package deal.
The TD-50KV comes in 4 boxes. Here are the box sizes:
- Box 1 - TD50-DP 33"x23"x17" 29lbs
- Box 2 - TD50KVA 28"x19"x16" 47 lbs
- Box 3 - KD-140BC 23"x22"x9" 35 lbs
- Box 4 - MDS-50KV 40"x17"x11" 53 lbs
We Also Recommend