The Roland VAD506 is an electronic drum kit that came out in 2020. VAD stands for V-Drum Acoustic Design. Its just what it looks like which is Roland V-Drum triggers installed into acoustic drums and optimized for use with the latest batch of Roland modules like the TD-50 and TD-27. Here is what it comes with.
- Drum sound module: TD-27 x 1
- Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- Tom1: PDA100-MS x 1
- Tom2: PDA120-MS x 1
- Tom3: PDA140F-MS x 1
- Hi-hat: VH-10 x 1
- Crash1: CY-14C-T x 1
- Crash2: CY-16R-T x 1
- Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- Kick: KD-200-MS x 1
- Drum combination stand: DCS-10 x 2
- Drum boom stand: DBS-10 x 1
- All purpose clamp: APC-10 x 1 -
- Extra trigger input jack 4 (AUX1-AUX3, CRASH 2) *1
- 2 Year Warranty
- Free Shipping to the lower 48 USA
Accessories: Sound module mount AC adaptor Special connection cable Connection cable (Crash2) Drum key Setup guide Owner's manuals
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.