If you are mixing drums and bass you need the Yamaha HS-8S powered subwoofer in your studio. This has built in power and is designed to be a studio subwoofer from the ground up. Utilizing Yamaha's buying power they are able to get the price down on this to very low levels. Other studio subs can cost you thousands and this hangs with those for a fraction of the cost.
- 8" bass-reflex powered subwoofer delivers low frequencies down to 22Hz
- 22Hz - 150Hz frequency response
- High-power 150W amplifier exclusively designed for low frequencies
- LOW CUT switch, LOW CUT control (80-120Hz) HIGH CUT control (80-120 Hz)
- PHASE switch allow users to set up a subwoofer system with simple connections and no additional equipment
- XLR and TRS phone for outputs and XLR for L and R and EXT SUB