Alesis Strike Multipad
ETA is April 2019 on these so we are forced to take pre-orders. If you want to place an order contact us and we will take an order with no money down and then get payment when they are available to ship. You can cancel at any time with no penalty. We are just trying to get enough on order to supply the demand.
The Alesis Strike Multipad is a new electronic percussion product that comes packed with sounds and can play samples as well. Packed with Pro features the Strike Multipad is set to be a big hit at $699. Get yours on order today at Edrumcenter. Sample anything you want – any sound, any effect, from anywhere. Edit your samples and loops with the five built-in effects processors. Loop-based recording of your performance is a snap, either from the samples you created or the live audio looper. Perform better, faster, with more creativity, versatility and capability than any other drum pad, anywhere.
- 4.3" display provides an informative overview of your kit, and makes editing fast
- Over 8000 samples and loops - 32GB of storage with over 6GB of content, including loops, drums and percussion, plus melodic instruments for any style
- Meet your new soundcard - 2-input / 2-output USB audio and MIDI interface
- Sample right off the internet - Built-in sampler lets you record from USB, smartphone, microphone or other audio device
- Load samples via USB drive - Import WAV files and backup your kits
- Built-in audio looper - Loop-based recording of your pad performance or from the external audio input
- 9 velocity-sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
- 5 built-in effects processors - 3 kit effects, 1 master effect, compressor and equalizer
- Custom effect control - Freely map two Alesis "A-LINK" infinite rotary knobs to dozens of effects and mixing controls
- Easy audio routing - Route the metronome or any sound to seperate audio outputs
- Supersize your pad - Expand with external trigger and pedal inputs: (3) external drum/cymbal triggers, a hi-hat pedal, and (2) dual foot controls
- Comes with Protools First and Ableton Live Lite software