Special Order - Contact Us to Place an Order
The Roland EC-10 is an electronic layered cajon. You can't say this isn't a unique product. The EL Cajon aka EC-10 allows cajon players to easily enhance their music with layered electronic sounds. To start, the EC-10 is an authentic acoustic cajon that sounds great on its own. In addition, it has Roland’s renowned electronic percussion technology built in, letting you blend a range of complementary sounds with the cajon voice, from traditional percussion like tambourine and shaker to acoustic snare, electronic drums, sound effects, and more. Self-contained with battery power and onboard amplification, the EL Cajon EC-10 is a first of its kind and a nice addition to the electronic percussion world.
- Unique hybrid instrument combining an authentic acoustic cajon with Roland’s electronic percussion technology
- Standard cajon size (50 x 30 x 30 cm), with quality playing surface made of sapele wood
- 30 built-in electronic kits for layering with acoustic cajon sounds
- Each kit includes two independent sounds that can be triggered from the head and edge of the playing surface
- Versatile selection of acoustic and electronic percussion sounds to support a wide range of music styles
- Also includes studio-optimized cajon sounds to enhance the instrument’s acoustic sound, providing additional depth and punch while performing
- Intuitive panel controls for kit selection, level control, head/edge balance, and more
- Integrated amplifier and coaxial speaker
- Up to 12 hours of continuous playing time with six AA-size batteries
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.