The Roland SPD-1-P PERCUSSION is a new type of digital percussion pad, one that allows any musician to add authentic percussion sounds to their performances. It contains 22 realistic percussion sounds, including snare and kick drums, hi-hats, cymbals, shakers, tambourines, and more, and you can even import your own original audio data into one of the 12 internal sound banks. Once you’re ready to go, the SPD::ONE PERCUSSION’s robust-yet-sensitive pad can be played with sticks, hands, or feet, and the trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
Powered by batteries or AC, the portable SPD::ONE PERCUSSION can be used on the floor or a tabletop, or mounted to any rig or drum setup with the included adapter. Operation is simple, even for those musicians who are not technical; just by using four knobs on the control panel, you can change the sound, volume, balance, and more. Whether you’re a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD::ONE PERCUSSION is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds, including genuine drum and percussion sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or AC adaptor
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI support enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mount adapter