The VAD503 is no longer available and has been replaced by the new VAD504 which includes the VH-14D digital hi hat!
The Roland VAD503 is an electronic drum kit that launched in 2020. It's the smaller version of the VAD506. For years customers have been asking for this and now finally happened. It's just what it looks like which is Roland V-Drum triggers installed into acoustic drums and optimized for use with the latest batch of Roland modules like the TD-50 and TD-27. Get the best deal on VAD503 from Edrumcenter today.
What it comes with:
- Drum sound module: TD-27 x 1
- Snare: PD-140DS x 1
- Tom1: PDA100-MS x 1
- Tom3: PDA140F-MS x 1
- Hi-hat: VH-10 x 1
- Crash1: CY-14C-T x 1
- Ride: CY-18DR x 1
- Kick: KD-200-MS x 1
- Drum combination stand: DCS-10 x 1
- Drum boom stand: DBS-10 x 1
- All purpose clamp: APC-10 x 1
- Extra trigger input jack 4 (AUX1-AUX3, CRASH 2)
- Accessories Sound module mount AC adaptor Special connection cable Drum key Setup guide Owner's manuals
- Get your VAD503 kit from Edrumcenter and get all the extra TD-27 user kits we create, top notch support, and free shipping.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.