A&F “The Jonesy” Drum throne Top. “The Jonesy” is an Italian Saddle Leather (inspired by the old Triumph motorcycle seat) that comes in Tan and Brown. A&F’s first drum throne is named after Josh Jones, one of the A&F Owners.
- Handmade with Italian Saddle Leather and reinforced with heavy duty thread stitching
- Four Italian Leather sides meticulously stitched with the logo embossed on each side.
- A solid piece of High Density Cooling Tempurpedic Foam, very breathable w/extra rebound to retain The Jonsey shape
- Solid 1” Teakwood Base carved from a single piece of Teak for solid support & durability.
- 16oz. Waxed Canvas added to the Teak-wood base w/dual stitched cross hair for center plate mounting.
Comes with 4 wood screws & washers to attach to a throne plate and base. That way you can use the base/plate mechanism that you have or want ; hydraulic or standard, short or tall, tri-pod or quad. Detach the base plate from your current throne (usually means unscrewing 4-8 bolts); place the base plate on the Jonesy centered to the X cross stitching; use the 4 supplied wood screws to affix the base plate to your Jonesy.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.