Roland SPD-30BK Octopad in Black. The SPD-30 is a great addition to an acoustic or electronic drum kit with tons of built in sounds and dynamic, sensitive pads. Out of the box, the SPD-30 comes with 50 preset kits that span a range of drum sounds. If you are like us you will un-box it and start playing right away. The learning curve is minimal just to play around even start looping. There are many videos online, on both Roland's site and YouTube that can teach you how to get the most out of your SPD-30. Let us know if you have any questions.
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs, plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for connecting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record your playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation in low-light conditions
- Rugged, road-worthy design