Pearl Mimic-Pro Electronic Drum Module - MIMP24B
The Mimic Pro or MIMP24B is a top end electronic drum module built with Edrummers in mind. To use high quality VST sounds before you had to carry around a laptop along with your electronic drums and hook it up to your existing drum module. The Mimic Pro makes this not necessary as it has all those sounds built in. The MIMP24B works with many types of manufacturers pads like Roland, ATV, Yamaha, and more. Since it strives to work with so many pad types you may need to do some settings tweaks to get the best experience. There have been many updates since launch taking user feedback into account and there will be further updates in the future. There is a robust online community for Mimic Pro as well which is great!
- 24-Bit Steven Slate Drums 5
- Multi Channel Samples With Separate Adjustment Of Close, Overhead, and Room Mics
- IPS Touch Screen
- 120GB Solid State Drive
- Top Level Burr Brown Converters
- 16 Inputs
- 16 Audio Outputs (8 On The Module / 8 From The DB-25 Connector)
- Two Completely Separate Mixers For Headphone and Aux Outs - Drummer Gets A Personal Mix With Effects That Does Not Affect Outputs)
- All Inputs Have Cymbal Choke Function
- Supports Triple and Dual Zone Cymbals and Dual Zone Hi-Hat
- Compatible With Most Pads On The Market
- SD Card Slot and USB
- Imports One Shot Samples From Wave and AIFF
- Aux In
- MIDI In and Out
- Updated all the time
New Update as of NAMM 2018 V 1.07
- All new Hi Hat engine with intuitive open and close calibration.
- Redesigned trigger input page with easy capture top velocity function.
- Wave files can be loaded to any instrument window (except Hi hat).
- New Global Kit FX options.
- Global Master Out EQ.
- Expanded reverb controls.
- Added functions to setlist page.
- Added functions to Recorder.
- Ability to save separate trigger configurations to USB stick for multiple players.
New Update as of 8-30-18
The Module mount not included but we sell them here. It works with some Roland mounts as well.
We Also Recommend