Contact us for the best deal on Mimic Pro. We offer package deals with kits and hardware as well.
The Pearl Mimic Pro or MIMP24B is an electronic drum module built with Edrummers in mind. To use high quality VST sounds before you had to carry around a laptop along with your electronic drums and hook it up to your existing drum module. The Mimic Pro makes this not necessary as it has all those sounds built in. Not only that they are based of the fantastic Slate 5 drum sounds. The Mimic Pro works with many types of manufacturers pads like Roland, ATV, Yamaha, and our in house Hawk brand There have been many updates since launch taking user feedback into account and there will be further updates in the future. There is a robust online community for Mimic Pro as well which is great!
- 24-Bit Steven Slate Drums 5 Sounds Built In
- Multi Channel Samples With Separate Adjustment Of Close, Overhead, and Room Mics
- IPS Touch Screen
- 120GB Solid State Drive
- Top Level Burr Brown Converters
- 16 Inputs
- 14 Audio Outputs (6 On The Module / 8 From The DB-25 Connector)
- Two Completely Separate Mixers For Headphone and Aux Outs - Drummer Gets A Personal Mix With Effects That Does Not Affect Outputs)
- All Inputs Have Cymbal Choke Function
- Supports Triple and Dual Zone Cymbals and Dual Zone Hi-Hat ( ATV Cymbals are fully supported )
- Compatible With Most Pads On The Market
- SD Card Slot and USB
- Imports Multilayer samples with 1.4.18
- Aux In
- MIDI In and Out
- Updated all the time
The latest update 1.4.18 has been released and Mimic Pro now offers these additional features.
• Mimic Pro Instrument Editor v1.0.6 (PC) Mac coming soon
• Create your own multi-sample instruments with Open-Source Sound Editor
• Enhanced Hi-Hat Controls
• Added Trigger Library now includes ATV snare support ( ATV cymbals were added in a previous update )
• Unlimited length of One-Shot Waves
• Play Song and Stop Button added to Song Player
• Song player now Plays 48khz Wave Files at Normal Speed
• Hi-Hat CC4 Sent on Hi-Hat Bow Note MIDI Channel
• Position Sense CC16 is sent/received on CC16 (MIDI Out)
• Instrument Phase Button added to Mixer/Mic Tab
• Resized Instrument Volume Mixer Slider
• 'Wave & Mute' - Mute the One-Shot with Rim Click
• Aftertouch MIDI for Cymbal Chokes
The Module mount not included but we sell them here. It works with some Roland and Gibraltar mounts as well.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.