The Yamaha DTX8K-M Electronic Drum Kit is an electronic drum kit. The DTX8K has Mesh heads and comes in Black Forest and Real Wood finishes.
- Included Yamaha DTX-Pro drum module produces real drum sounds and real-room ambience recorded in world renowned studios
- AMBIENCE, COMP, and EFFECT Kit Modifier knobs that allow you to create your own unique sounds
- Remo two-ply mesh heads with outstanding noise reduction, durability, and feel when hit, as well as great rebound, making them superbly comfortable to play are used on all pads
- Striking wood shells that are built and finished at Yamaha acoustic drum factories
- Snare/tom/hi-hat pads are equipped with two playing zones ( head and rim ) and the cymbal pads all have three zones ( edge, bow for crashes w/ choke, Bow, Bell, Edge w/ choke on ride )
- Ride cymbal is equipped with a hit point detection function
- Professional Yamaha system hardware used for hardware and racks
What the kit comes with:
- DTX-PRO Drum Module
- XP125SD-M (12 inch) Mesh head 2-zone pad for snare
- XP105T-M (10 inch) Mesh head 2-zone pad for both tom 1, 2, and 3
- KP90 (7.5 inch) rubber head with Multi layer cushion for kick
- RHH135 13" for Hi hat
- PCY135 13" Crashes for crash 1 and 2
- PCY155 15" for the Ride
- HS650A for the included hi hat stand
- RS8 for the included rack system
What you might also need:
Drumsticks, drum throne, kick pedal, headphones. We sell all of these items so if you need them let us know and we can make you a package deal on everything.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.