The Real Time Audio Processor (RTAP) device is a small, portable device that connects your DWe drum kit to your computer or hardware with a low-latency audio signal, enabling you to listen to your DWe drum sound or play-along with songs. The RTAP is powered by an included USB-C cable (adapter included) and includes left and right 1/4” output jacks, stereo 1/8" output, and a 1/8” aux input jack. The RTAP also offers separate main volume output and headphone volume controls.
- Real Time Audio Processing device
- Main volume and headphone volume control
- Included USB-C cable
- Left and right 1/4” output jacks
- 1/8" I/O for listening
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.