Pearl Mimic-Pro Electronic Drum Module - MIMP24B
At Edrumcenter we inspect every Mimic before we ship it. The units are made by hand in California and have been selling as soon as they arrive. We have more on order now with some arriving any day.
The Mimic Pro is a new electronic drum module concept. Its a quality trigger IO with great sample quality drum sounds built with Edrummers in mind. To use high quality VST's before you had to carry around a laptop along with your electronic drums. Its basically a VST playback device with drum trigger inputs and other drummer friendly features. The MIMP24B works with many types of manufacturers pads. After testing you will start to see published settings for the different pad types. Currently works with Roland, ATV, Pearl Trutrac, and others. Since it strives to work with so many pad types you may need to do some settings tweaks to get the best experience. The latest update is supposed to make getting your pads set up easier than ever and more updates are coming.
- 24-Bit Steven Slate Drums 5
- Multi Channel Samples With Separate Adjustment Of Close, Overhead, and Room Mics
- IPS Touch Screen
- 120GB Solid State Drive
- Top Level Burr Brown Converters
- 16 Inputs
- 16 Audio Outputs (8 On The Module / 8 From The DB-25 Connector)
- Two Completely Separate Mixers For Headphone and Aux Outs - Drummer Gets A Personal Mix With Effects That Does Not Affect Outputs)
- All Inputs Have Cymbal Choke Function
- Supports Triple and Dual Zone Cymbals and Dual Zone Hi-Hat
- Compatible With Most Pads On The Market
- SD Card Slot and USB
- Imports One Shot Samples From Wave and AIFF
- Aux In
- MIDI In and Out
- Updated all the time
- Click Here For the Latest Software
New Update as of NAMM 2018 V 1.07
- All new Hi Hat engine with intuitive open and close calibration.
- Redesigned trigger input page with easy capture top velocity function.
- Wave files can be loaded to any instrument window (except Hi hat).
- New Global Kit FX options.
- Global Master Out EQ.
- Expanded reverb controls.
- Added functions to setlist page.
- Added functions to Recorder.
- Ability to save separate trigger configurations to USB stick for multiple players.
- Click Here For the Update
We Also Recommend