The Roland PM-200 is a V-Drum amp new for 2018. Its essentially a custom made powered speaker ideal for the Edrummer who needs a bit more power than the other models provide.
- 180 watts of power
- 2 way speaker system 12" Low frequency driver and dedicated high frequency driver
- Designed and voiced with Vdrums in mind
- Monitor angle designed for seated player
- Integrated mixer with independent volume controls and global EQ
- Dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players
- Two XLR direct outputs, with selectable stereo or dual mono output for a V-Drums module connected in stereo
- Unique full-width bar handle for easy floor adjustment and carrying convenience
- Now Shipping
Here are a few other details from the Roland website.
"The PM-200 is also equipped with two XLR direct outputs to send sounds to a mixer or recording device, providing additional flexibility for using the monitor in stage, rehearsal, and studio applications. And while the PM-200 is a mono monitor, its inputs support stereo connections, enabling you to pass true stereo sound to the direct outputs. When a V-Drums module is connected in stereo to the V-Drums input, a convenient rear panel switch allows you to output its sound in dual mono or stereo to suit the needs of your setup."
"With its integrated mixer, the PM-200 allows you to monitor backing music and external devices along with your kit. There’s a dedicated V-Drums input, plus 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch line inputs for connecting electronic percussion pads, smartphones, and music players. Independent volume controls are provided for the V-Drums and line input sections, and a two-band equalizer is on hand for shaping the overall sound."
If you don't need quite this much power look at the PM-100 which is smaller, powerful, and of course less expensive.
Edrumcenter is an authorized Roland dealer for the United States and US territories. Buy all of your Roland V-drum needs from Edrumcenter and get free shipping the lower 48 USA and no tax outside of TN.