Roland SPD-One Electro
The Roland SPD-One Electro is a new type of digital percussion pad that allows any musician to add electronic sounds to their performances. It contains 22 iconic sounds, including fat snares, crisp hand claps, electronic cowbells, and more. You can even import your own original audio data into one of the 12 internal sound banks. Once you’re ready to go, the SPD-One Electro’s robust-yet-sensitive pad can be played with sticks, hands, or feet, and the trigger threshold settings are easily adjusted with intuitive controls.
Powered by batteries or optional PSA AC Adapter, the portable SPD-ONE Electro can be used on the floor or a tabletop, or mounted to any rig or drum setup with the included mount adapter. Use is simple, even for those musicians who are not technical; just by using four knobs on the control panel, you can change the sound, volume, balance, and more. Whether you’re a drummer, percussion player, guitarist, DJ, or vocalist, the SPD-ONE Electro is a simple and flexible way to expand your sound palette and invigorate your performances.
- Light, compact digital percussion pad that can be played with drumsticks, hands, or feet
- 22 onboard sounds, including TR-808, TR-909, and hand clap sounds
- Import your own WAV data via USB to one of the 12 sound banks
- Edit and control your sounds easily with just four knobs
- Powered by batteries (4 x AA) or optional AC adaptor PSA-120S is recommended
- Main output (mono) and headphones output (stereo) for monitoring
- USB-MIDI enables use as a pad controller for music software
- Can be floor or tabletop mounted, or fitted to drum hardware and mic stands using the included mounting adaptor
We Also Recommend