Roland SPD-SX Special Edition
The Roland SPD-SX has been the industry standard live sampler for years now. The new SPD-SX Special Edition steps it up by increasing the on board memory to 16GB and comes with Ableton Live Lite. The 16 GB internal memory allows you to store up to 50 hours of 16-bit/44.1 kHz mono audio (maximum 10,000 files), so you’re able to carry your entire sample library inside the unit, with no external memory required. In addition to the master outputs, sub outputs are available for monitoring or sending individual pads to separate channels on your mixer. This makes the sound guy happy. By popular demand you can also route the internal click through the phones output only, and easily control it with the dedicated volume knob and start/stop button. It’s even possible to route individual pads through the phones output as well.
- 16 GB internal memory supports up to 50 hours of mono sample storage, eliminating the need to carry additional external memory
- Ableton Live Lite license included for sophisticated sample creation
- Sparkling Red finish for a distinctive look on the stage
- Nine easy-to-play, velocity-sensitive rubber pads with LED illumination for dark stages
- Multi-Pad Sampling allows you to sample directly into the SPD-SX — simply choose a pad, and then strike it to start sampling
- Three onboard multi-effects processors (master effect and two kit effects) for powerful real-time sound processing while performing
- Easily import, assign, and organize samples by connecting to your computer via USB and using the included Wave Manager software
- Oh yeah its Red.
We Also Recommend