For a limited time we are throwing in some V-Moda headphones and Gibraltar 5711S kick pedal.
Roland TD-07KV electronic drum kit for people who want Roland quality and sounds but are on a lower budget.
What it comes with?
- Kick: KD-10
- Snare: PDX-8
- Hi-hat: CY-5 plus included hi hat control pedal
- Tom: PDX-6A x 3
- Crash: CY-8
- Ride: CY-8
- Drum stand: Four-post type rack stand
The TD-07 Module Drum has 50 user kits total with 20 factory presets. The module has 143 total instrument sounds snare, kick etc. ). The module also has 30 built in effects, pad EQ, and an overhead mic simulator. So you can create your own custom user kits to suit your personal style. The TD-07 also has built in Coach functions (5 modes). Time check (easy), Time check (hard), Quiet count, Auto up/down, Change-up. The Metronome Tempo goes from 20-260bpm. You have Rhythm type (5 types) and different metronome sounds (15 types). Bluetooth is built in so you can hook up external audio devices to play along to tracks, music, etc.
- OUTPUT/PHONES jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- MIX IN jack: Stereo miniature phone type
- USB COMPUTER port: USB B type
- TRIGGER INPUT connector: DB-25 type (Kick, Snare, Tom 1, Tom 2, Tom 3, Hi-hat, Crash 1, Crash 2, Ride, Hi-hat control)
- USB COMPUTER Speed: Hi-speed USB Driver mode: Generic, Vender Protocol: USB MIDI, USB Audio *3 -USB Audio Sampling Rate (original): 44.1 kHz Sampling Rate (with sampling rate converter): 96 kHz, 48 kHz Record: 2 channels Playback: 2 channels
Power supply AC adaptor (DC 12 V) - Current draw 250 mA
Accessories: Setup Guide, Owner's Manual Leaflet "USING THE UNIT SAFELY" AC adaptor, Special connection cable
What you might still need to play: Kick Pedal, Drum Throne, Drumsticks, Headphones. We sell all of these items if you need help choosing something let us know.