Taking preorders now. Contact us for lead times or to place an order.
The new Roland TD-50K2 is an updated version of the TD-50K kit that came out in 2016. What has changed is a lot though. The TD-50 has been totally revamped and is now the TD-50X. It also now comes with the brand new VH-14D 14" digital hi hat. Roland also upgraded the kick drum to the KD-140-BC. This kit also features the new "Thin" 14" and 16" crash cymbals.
From the Roland press release.
"Loaded with Roland’s most expressive drum sounds and playing detection technologies to date, the TD-50K2 delivers flagship-grade performance in a scaled-down size. Our groundbreaking digital snare, ride, and hi-hat pads bring ultra-detailed playability to the three most nuanced pieces in the kit, complete with full-size playing surfaces for maximum drumming comfort. The next-generation TD-50X module provides unmatched tone, feel, and response, plus deep editing tools to personalize your sound and pro connectivity to take on any playing situation. Compact tom and kick pads minimize the overall footprint without sacrificing playability, making this kit a great choice for home playing, small stages, and anywhere that space is tight."
- Next-generation TD-50X sound module with Prismatic Sound Modeling and PureAcoustic Ambience technologies
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare, 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride cymbal, and newly developed 14-inch VH-14D digital hi-hat, all with high-res, multi-sensor triggering for unmatched performance
- KD-140 kick trigger pad and three PDX-100 tom pads
- 14-inch CY-14C-T and 16-inch CY-16R-T crash cymbal pads, which feature a 40-percent thinner design than previous V-Cymbals for greater flex and swing
- TD-50X features over 900 premium sounds on board, including many new kick, snare, hi-hat, tom, and cymbal selections
- Ready-to-play presets based on legendary and contemporary drum kit sounds, purposefully tuned for full, punchy, and dynamic sound
- Hands-on interface with dedicated buttons and faders for selecting, customizing, and mixing drum sounds
- Massive selection of studio-grade effects, including EQs, compressors, reverbs, multi-effects, and more
- Stereo XLR master output and eight TRS direct outs provide balanced connections to a PA mixer
- Integrated 32-channel USB audio/MIDI interface for professional computer music production
- Four auxiliary analog trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Mix input for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
- Compact MDS-Grand-2 drum stand