The Roland VAD504 is a new electronic drum kit for 2022. It's an updated version of the VAD503 which debuted in 2020. The VAD504 features the new VH-14D digital hi hat, an updated TD-27 firmware, and heavier duty drum hardware. The TD-27 module update brings you new kits and samples, expanded processing options, Roland Cloud support, enhanced VH-14D functionality, and more.
Roland VAD504 Features:
- Four-piece V-Drums Acoustic Design kit with full-size wood shells and upgraded double-braced chrome stands
- Updated TD-27 sound module with enhanced features and advanced Prismatic Sounds Modeling derived from the flagship TD-50X
- 14-inch PD-140DS digital snare, 14-inch VH-14D digital hi-hat, and 18-inch CY-18DR digital ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate position detection
- 10-inch PDA100-MS rack tom, 14-inch PDA140F-MS floor tom, and 20-inch KD-200-MS kick with custom chrome hardware and Midnight Sparkle wraps
- 14-inch CY-14C-T crash with thin profile
- Drum inspiring sound spaces with PureAcoustic Ambience Technology
- Hands-on interface for quick-and-easy sound selection and editing
- Import your own WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Three auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Onboard Bluetooth® for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice functions for developing drumming skills
- Expand your range with sounds, samples, and other creative content at Roland Cloud
- 2 Year US Warranty when purchased through Edrumcenter
Kit does not come with a snare stand, hi hat stand, kick pedal, drum throne, headphones, or a speaker. If you need these items we sell them. Browse our website or let one of your experienced staff help you choose.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.