Two-legged Hi-hat Stand with Direct-drive Action
Built on the same DNA as the acclaimed Dyna-Sync bass pedal, TAMA's Dyna-Sync hi-hat stand gives you a rock-solid, buttery-smooth response underfoot for speed and dynamics like you've never experienced before. Its direct-drive pull mechanism supplies a nearly lossless transfer of motion from your hips, legs, and foot straight up to your hi-hat cymbals. This means less fatigue and greater precision even as sessions run long. A 6-way tension adjuster lets you dial in a wide range of playing response — hair trigger to pancake batter — while an adjustable footboard angle allows you to find the find the most ergonomic footing for your playing style, heel up to heel down. Added features which we at Sweetwater feel make the TAMA Dyna-Sync one of the most luxurious hi-hat stands on the market include a Quick-set clutch with one-hand quick release, a spring seat for finding the perfect slosh in your wash, and a spring damper mechanism for reduced acoustic noise. All told, it's a recipe for unbeatable hi-hat performance, whatever your play style.
TAMA Dyna-Sync Hi-hat Stand Features:
- Buttery-smooth response
- Rock-solid stability underfoot
- Built from the same DNA as the Dyna-Sync bass pedal
- Direct-drive action — creates a nearly lossless transfer of energy from foot to cymbals
- Adjustable footboard angle — suits heel-up to heel-down players
- 6-way tensioner — dials in a wide range of playing responses
- Two-legged design — reduces footprint onstage
- Single-hand Quick-set clutch — shaves time off your setup/teardown routine
- Spring seat — tilts the bottom cymbal for better "slosh" or "chick"
- Spring damper mechanism reduces acoustic noise
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.