These kits are on backorder with no ETA.
The Yamaha DTX10K-X is a new electronic drum kit for 2021. As opposed to the DTX10K-M this kit uses Yamaha's TCS pads. Other than that it's same kit.
- DTX-PROX reproduces acoustic drum sounds and real-room ambience recorded in world renowned studios. Other commonly used sounds are also included like percussion and electronic sounds.
- AMBIENCE, COMP, and EFFECT Kit Modifier knobs that allow you to create your own unique sounds quickly and easily
- LED rotary faders that allow you to change many settings intuitively, accurately and quickly
- Snare and Toms Remo two-ply mesh heads with outstanding noise reduction, durability, and feel when hit, as well as great rebound, making them superbly comfortable to play
- Beautiful wood shells that are built and finished at Yamaha acoustic drum factories
- PCY175 17” ride cymbal equipped with a hit point detection system
- Individual Outputs, AUX inputs suitable for PA monitor return, USB port that can send and receive audio data directly to and from computers and smart devices
- Professional Yamaha system hardware used for hardware and racks
What the kit comes with:
- DTX-PROX drum module
- XP125SD-X ( 12 inch ) TCS 2-zone pad for snare
- XP105T-X ( 10 inch ) TCS 2-zone pad for tom 1 and 2
- XP125T-X ( 12 inch ) TCS 2-zone pad for tom 3
- KP128-X ( 12 inch ) TCS with Multi layer cushion
- RHH135 ( 13 inch ) 2-zone pad for hi hat
- PCY135 ( 13 inch ) 3-zone pad for crash 1
- PCY155 ( 15 inch ) 3-zone pad for crash 2
- PCY175 ( 17 inch ) 3-zone pad for ride cymbal
- HS740A for included hi hat stand
- RS10-HXR for included rack system
- All needed cables to hook up pads and cymbals to the module which are labeled for easy setup
What you might need to start playing:
Kick pedal, drum throne, drumsticks, and headphones. We offer a large selection all of these items if you need them and can make a package deal if you need them. Contact us to get a custom quote today.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.