The Roland TD-27KV2 is upgraded version of the TD-27KV. The updates include the new VH-14D digital hi hat, larger "thin" cymbals for crashes, and an updated TD-27 firmware. The new features include improved sound quality, new improved stock drum kits, more effects, and improved VH-14D functionality.
- Premium V-Drums kit with flagship-class sound
- Updated TD-27 sound module with enhanced features and advanced Prismatic Sound Modeling Derived from the flagship TD-50X
- 75 ready-to-play preset kits, including 10 all-new kits and a variety of new samples
- 14-inch digital snare, 14-inch digital hi-hat, and 18-inch ride cymbal with high-resolution, multi-sensor triggering for unparalleled dynamics and accurate positional detection
- Large-diameter mesh-head pads and thin-profile cymbals provide an acoustic-like playing experience
- Drum in a variety of hyper-realistic sound spaces with Pure Acoustic Ambience technology
- Enhanced layer and transient functions plus support for parallel compression
- Updated module interface for even faster sound selection and drum customization
- Import your WAV samples via an SD card
- Stereo mix output and two assignable outputs for sending individual drum sounds to a PA mixer
- Integrated 28-channel USB audio interface for professional computer music production
- Three Auxiliary trigger inputs for easy kit expansion
- Built In Bluetooth for drumming with music from a smartphone or laptop
- Built-in practice tools for developing drumming skills
- Expand your sonic palette with sounds, samples, and other creative content at Roland Cloud
- 2 Year US Warranty when you buy from Edrumcenter
What the kit includes:
- TD-27 Module with version 2.0
- VH-14D Digital Hi Hat ( Hi Hat Stand not included )
- PD140DS Digital Snare ( Snare Stand not included )
- CY18DR Digital Ride
- 3 x PDX-100 Dual Trigger Toms
- CY-12C-T 12" Crash Cymbal
- CY-14R-T 14" Crash Cymbal
- KD-10 Kick Tower ( kick pedal not included )
- MDS-Standard-2 Drum Rack
- All Cables to hook up the pads and cymbals
What you might also need:
Kick Pedal, Snare Stand, Hi Hat Stand, Drum throne, Sticks, and Headphones.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.