The EFNOTE 3 is a great playing and sounding electronic drum kit. Introduced in 2020 it shares all the same triggering as it's siblings the Efnote-5, and Efnote-3X with one main difference. The Efnote-3 comes with a fixed hi hat / hi hat control pedal design. Don't be fooled though the performance is just as good as the other version of the hi hat performance wise. Plus it saves you having to take a hi hat stand to your gig for added portability. The finish is also a nice "classic" White Sparkle finish to look great on stage or in the bedroom. The unique and lightweight "lambda" style stands not only stand out visually but also add functionality by giving you additional placement options than a traditional rack system. The cymbals all around are some of the best you can buy. They trigger great and feel great to play while still being made of sound dampening material to stay quiet. The drums are also very quiet compared to acoustic drums and some of the other edrums we sell.
The EFNOTE 3 module is the brain of this kit uses real drum samples and the EFNOTE pads and cymbals are designed to be sensitive and responsive to the drummer with the lowest amount of latency possible. Efnote has become known for good sounds and great triggering drums and cymbals. It has around 127 different high quality multiplayer samples of different drums and cymbals that are extremely playable. The module itself is very compact and the user interface is easy to learn and navigate. Lots of coach functions are built in like time check and accuracy scoring etc. As well as just a really good metronome. It has a built in 8 channel USB/MIDI interface so you can hook it right up to your pc or mac and start recording or triggering software such as EZDrummer etc. It has built in Bluetooth so you can pair it with your phone and play along with songs.
Specs & Features:
- Customer Acclaimed Tru-Aco Stereo Sampled Sounds
- Tuning/Muffling/EQ and Sensitivity/Threshold/Curve for Each Pad
- “Virtual Pad” Function for Sound Layering
- Quick Pad Level Adjustment in Mixing Window
- Multi-Track USB Audio Recording for Mac/PC (ASIO) 8 Channels Micro USB
- Low Profile Touchscreen
- Multi-Track MIDI and USB-MIDI IN/OUT
- Flexible I/O Routing with GUI
- Individual Click Output
- Set List Function for Live Performance
- Various Training &Analyzing Functions
- Internal Record/Playback Function
- Metronome with On-Board Speaker Drum Interface
- 12" 3 Zone Snare with functional cross-stick block
- 12" Fixed Hi Hat Cymbal
- 16" 3 Zone Ride Ride with 360 choking and triggering
- 2 x 14" Crashes w/ 360 degree choking and triggering
- 2 x 10" Tom pads with head and rim triggering
- 1 x 12" tom pad with head and rim triggering
- 8" Kick Tower with quiet mesh head
- Lambda Style Stands included with mounts for all pads and cymbals
- Snare Stand included
- Bluetooth Audio Input
- Bluetooth MIDI In/Out
- MIDI Output (5-pin) on breakout snake
- Update: Efnote lanunched a very cool app that lets you adjust kit levels, add remove kits, customize kits and more for both ios and android devices. It connect via Bluetooth and works very well.
Kick Pedal, Hi Hat Stand, and Drum Throne are optional snare stand is included
Check out our below unboxing video for more thoughts on this kit.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.